Read, Comprehend, Retain, Apply and Articulate Baseball Rules
1. We have accurately converted difficult rule book language and small print into (easy to read and understand) sentences, in large font.
2. Each chapter is (filled with related rulings, sub-rulings and examples) with content formatted logically in order of sequence and importance.
3. Over 400 converted rulings, each one with the (official rule and page number) listed.
4. Chapters are listed A to Z in the Table of Contents, that also includes related sub-ruling's page numbers.
5. The (converted rulings in the 2018 College Edition) have been validated by (accomplished and respected) Division I & II College Umpires, Assigners and Rule Advisers for accuracy.
“A Better Way to Learn and Apply the Rules of Baseball!” TM
Coming in Days!
Baseball Rules in Black and White is for umpires at every level of baseball, but far beyond umpires this book should be in the hands of every coach, player, administrator, broadcaster and parent. These educational resources enhance the most complicated and frequently called rules in baseball.
These resources convert difficult rule book language at each specific level of play into basic, easy to read sentences. Each chapter is (filled with related rulings, sub-rulings and examples) with content formatted logically in order of sequence and importance. Baseball Rules in Black and White’s content will empower anyone desiring baseball rule knowledge.
Billy Haze, 2016 College World Series NCAA Umpire